Looking for Invisalign in Pretoria? If you are searching for the top orthodontist practice for Invisalign treatment in Gauteng, PretoriaSmile is your best one-stop destination to get a straighter smile!
What Is Invisalign
Invisalign is an Orthodontic Treatment used to move and properly align teeth for a beautiful smile.
Since its launch in 2000, over 9 million smiles have been transformed worldwide.
Invisalign is the alternative to braces, it allows patients to straighten their teeth without the metallic look and feel of traditional braces.
Invisalign is perfect for your if:
- You want to move your teeth while minimising anyone knowing
- You want “invisible” braces
- You are allergic to the metal used in traditional braces
Benefits of Invisalign
- Virtually invisible clear aligners
- Custom-made for your smile
- Tried and tested by over 10 million patients
- Visualise your new smile using the latest 3D scanning
- Remove your aligners to eat and drink
How does Invisalign work?
Invisalign transforms your smile using a series of custom-made aligners. You’ll need to wear each aligner for 1–2 weeks before moving onto the next set in the sequence.
The aligners work by applying pressure to specific teeth at different times, gradually moving them bit by bit into the desired position.
Invisible. Comfortable. Cosmetic. And Removable.
Invisalign is the modern and hygienic way to straighten your teeth.
When it comes to Invisalign, experience matters. Dr Ghabrial is an Invisalign Preferred Provider and has achieved Invisalign Gold Status.
Who Needs Invisalign
Invisalign can correct some common dental problems including:
- Gapped teeth
- Bite problems (including overbite, underbite, crossbite, or open bite)
- Crowded teeth
Not sure if you need Invisalign? Take this smile assessment test.
Brochures & further information are available at our Practice.